terça-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2009

Não entendi!!!! (estou super triste)

Christina - Segunda a noite

Hi Lais, How are you? I was going to call you tonight, but my husband has a meeting ( we only have international service on his cell phone). How was your day today? What did you do? The kids did not have school because of Martin Luther King Day. We went to the park, beach (we saw a sea turtle and collected more shells) and then Kumon (Delillah's math class). It was a beautiful day today with perfect weather. The kids go back to school tomorrow and I am thinking of taking a yoga class..........wish me luck :) Talk to you soon!!!

Laís - terça-feira de manhã

Hi! Chris,I am very happy this week because on friday will be my birthday (22 years) i love to do a birthday :)I will celebrate my birthday in a Arab restaurant that I like so much, my brother like too because in the restaurant has a place to the kids to play and of course that i will buy a delicious cake of strawberry.Yesterday i worked a lot, because last week i was in a course, then i have many things to do in my job this week... but it's ok, the course was very good and i went in many places in São Paulo city (shoppings and restaurants). I arrived in my home 8:00 pm, i don't know if i already said to you that my job is very distance than my home, is in another city .. the distance is 60 kilometers. Yesterday when i arrived in home i only took a shower, did a dinner with my family and talked. When i was a kid, i had two turtles (of aquarium) the name of my turtles was the same my parents name Marco and Gislaine hahaha� �. I imagine that the kids loved to went a park and a beach.Ohhh Yoga class must be excellent, the girlfriend of my boyfriend's brother is a teacher of yoga, she loves... and the sister of my boyfriend is a personal trainer. Have a good luck with yr yoga class and please give me your feed back about the class.Have a nice day! Sincerely


Christina - terça-feira de manhã

Hi Lais, I wanted to let you know that I did match with another girl :( It was a difficult decision for me to not choose you!!!!!! I am sad about this. I really like you and your experience and your strong family bond. You are a smart and beautiful girl too!! I think I was too worried about you missing your family and boyfriend and wanting to go home. I know you said you would not, but I guess it was just the "mother" in me worrying about you. I hope the best for you and know you find a wonderful host family. Please keep in touch and let me know where you end up matching. If you are not happy with your host family.....call me!!!! With much love!!! Happy Birthday!!!! Christina~


Estou mto triste, estou pensando até em desistir do programa.. já faz qse 4 meses q estou em busca de family e quando tenho qse certeza q vai dar td certo acontece isso!

5 comentários:

Hane disse...

laissssssssssss, menina q eh isso nao desista nunca! 2009 ainda ta no comecinho, mta agua ainda vai rolar, mta familia vai aparecer! existem mtas familias boas, sei q vc tinha gostado dessa mas pode aparecer outras tao boas ou melhores! nao desanima, e da prox vez vc ja sabe, nao fala mt do namorado...pq ela foi bem clara e eu acho q nao fechou por essa preocupação dela mesmo. é bom q a gente fica vendo oq as familias gostam de saber, com oq se preocupam. foi bom pq vc treinou o seu ingles e ela foi bem simpatica com vc, vc tem td o potencial de conseguir uma otima familia, nao desanime!
e mta sorte ;)
bjussssssss

Fernanda disse...

Laís, que triste heim? Eu também fui dispensada por uma família semana passada. Vc já está a 4 meses nesta luta... qual agência: APC, APIA, CC?
Bom eu tracei uma meta a mim mesma: se não aparecer uma nova família até Março eu vou mudar para a CC. Todas as garotas que converso deram muito certo com a agência. Eu estou indo pela STB/APC. Mas, não desista do programa. Acho que agora com a posse do novo presidente nos EUA e com a liberação do novo pacote econômico pelo Obama, as coisas deverão melhorar... Força, tá? Não desista.
Qualquer coisa é só chamar...
Bjim

Isis Oliveira disse...

Não desistaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Ta loucaaa???

Relaxa, os americanos são todos "doidos' hehehee...

relaxa que logo menos encontraremos nossa família perfeitaa... hehehe

Good Lucke Girl!!!

Kathe Machado disse...

Não desista benção, tudo vai dar certo pra vc...2009 só está começando e tenho certeza que DEUS está preparando a família certa, não a perfeita mas aquela que vai te ajudar a relizar seus sonhos ou pelo menos encaminhá-los pra vc. DEUS tem o melhor pra vc não desanime que esse ano é seu!!!
BjOoO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol future/current/former au pair disse...

poh sacanagem neh isso (ja aconteceu parecido comigo).. fk assim nao q aparece familia boa... sei q da mtaaaa vontade de desistir vejo por mim q estou a 5 meses on e nao fechei ainda.. mais nao fk triste nao... bola pra frente e so pensamentopositivo msm sendo dificil de agir assim tente!!!!!!

lucky for us
xoxo