sexta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2009

mensagem da Host Mother (Florida)


Nossa troca de e-mails no dia seguinte da nossa conversa ao telefone:


Laís:

Good day! Christina,

Was wonderful to talk with you yesterday and the kids are so cute.

You are very likeable, amused and seems to be lawful.

If it’s possible please send me a message with the schedule.

If you would like you can talk with Cinthya, she is the Enrico’s mother and she can to give you some references about me… I can inform you her phone number ( she speaks English) ?

I am sending to you another pictures, of my best friend’s birthday, was last weekend… in the second picture you will see 4 friends, we are friend since 1998 ( we studied together) and the 3? and 4? picture is my best friend, we are friends since I was born and my mother and her mother are friends since they were a kids. I don’t have many friends, but all my friends are so specials.

I am able if you have some questions for me.

Have a nice day! J

Best Regards,
Laís


Christina


Hi Lais, I didn't think you were interested outside of Au Pair Care. If you are, I would love to pursue things further and have you as our au pair. I did enjoy speaking with you as well and feel you are a very honest person too. You seem very sweet, which is the kind of girl I want around my girls and Blake. They would be looking up to you. We are very lawful and trustworthy, loving and caring people. My husband is a well respected spine surgeon here in Melbourne and I used to be an ICU nurse before I had my children. Please let me know how you feel about things. Thank you again!!


Laís


Hello! Christina,

I really liked your family very much, however I already paid the agency and for me is more easy to go with the agency therefore they goes to assume the costs with the trip and will have assistance in the USA.

I am sad in not being able to go of another form, but I am certain that they will find a wonderful au pair.

Kisses for you and the children and desire that everything gives certain.

Thanks
Laís

Christina


Thank you Lais for your honesty. Should you find it difficult to find the right family and you think you like us, please contact me. I would be willing to help pay any and all costs that the agency would pay for you and more! Including your sign up fees. I would also provide you with many references as well. Thank you again, Good luck in your search!


Foi assim que tudo acabou!!!

Um comentário:

Isis Oliveira disse...

Ai que doceee!!!
Conversei com uam família de MA e tbm não quiseram fechar pela agência, pq sai muito mais caro...
Triste né??? Eles parecem tão legais!!!

MAs enfim... provavelmente não era a família pefeita pra vc..

Bjs